Established in the Year – 1996
- Chartered Accountant
- Cost Accountant
- Company Secretaryship
- Finance Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Accounts Executive
- Financial Controller
- Well Qualified and Experienced Faculty team with rich experience in Research area.
- Experiential Learning.
- Course Curriculum Designed as per the Industrial Needs.
- Placement in highly creditable and reputed firm sand Institutions.
- Equip the students with Practical Knowledge and Training.
- Inter-andIntra-departmental activities for enhancing the knowledge.
- Pursue Excellence in the Area of Research.
- A systematic and conceptual understanding of theory and applications in business and management.
- An understanding of professional, ethical, financial, marketing, sales, legal and social issues and responsibilities
- The skill to apply conceptual business principles to solve practical decision making problems, both individually and as part of team with ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally.
- The ability to face the challenges in career and business successfully
2 YEARS (4 SEMESTERS)
Any UG degree
The Elective courses are offered to the UG and PG students on Choice Based Credit System(CBCS) pattern.
- UG:Certificate Course in Business Studies
- PG:Advanced Certificate in Business Studies
Intra Disciplinary Course(IDC)
Inter Disciplinary Course-Financial Psychology
Extra Disciplinary Course(EDC):
The department offers EDC to other disciplines:
- PG–Global Business and Finance
Value Added Programme:
- Tally ERP9.
- Advanced Excel
The Department offers a Certificate programme to the students of other disciplines.
- Fundamentals of Accounting
Assessment and Evaluation:
The students are assessed and evaluated based on Assignments, Group Discussions, Seminars, Continuous Internal Assessments, Model Examination, End Semester Examination, Practical and project viva voce examinations.
Credits & Evaluation
- Internal Assessment-2
- Model Examination-1
- End Semester Examination